bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Globalcall TASKFAIL and TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Globalcall TASKFAIL and TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:03:35 -0500

Hmm...one thing I think we should do is add a "cleared" flag to the
Dialogic trunk structure. This would be used to indicate that the
current call had been "cleared" (channel reset after a failure, for
example), but that the driver (bayonne state) is not yet "idle". This
could happen if we reset a channel and issue a hangup signal event to
the script engine to handle call exiting scripts, for example.

Hence, in the example you give, instead of issuing TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE in
response to the TASKFAIL, I think we should instead raise the cleared
flag, and post a TRUNK_STOP_DISCONNECT. The hangup state handler, when
it is later called, would check the cleared flag, and skip hangup if the
channel is already "cleared". The idle state would reset the cleared
flag on entry. If a new call is presented in postEvent while the current
call is still clearing, then it should send back a call reject. This I
think is also related to the simultaneous CRN issue.

What do you think of this idea?