bibledit-development

[be] BE: Export/Import with GoogleDoc?

From: Wolfgang Stradner E
Subject: [be] BE: Export/Import with GoogleDoc?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:00:05 +0200

Hi Teus, Hi Phil,

Sounds interesting what you Phil are doing.
I checked in BE (Export/Import) and there is not GoogleDocs tool to do this. (or is Export/OpenDocument exporting into GoogleDoc format?) Then I made a local search in BE/Help (both in http://localhost and http://www.nongnu.org/bibledit/) and could not find anything about GoogleDocs.

So could I get the instruction how to do this?

Greetings
Wolfgang

Teus Benschop wrote:
Hi Wolfgang,

Phil has another interesting approach at present. He has text in Bibledit, then exports it to GoogleDocs. His team works in GoogleDocs, and once they are through he imports their text back into Bibledit.

Regards,

Teus.