bibledit-general

Re: [be] Problem installing on Windows XP Pro

From: Eric Chapman
Subject: Re: [be] Problem installing on Windows XP Pro
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:56:58 +0300

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the list and new to Bibledit. In fact, I haven't used it at all yet :) I tried to install it on a Mac unsuccessfully, so I use the convenient link below. I have installed Bibledit as per this link, but I cannot get online help to work. It always "hangs" and then I have to use Task Manager to forcibly End Task. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Eric Chapman

Birch Champeon wrote:
Hi John,

I posted instructions for installing on Windows here: http://bibledit.pbworks.com/Install-Bibledit-on-Windows

Please let me know if you have problems.

Birch