bibledit-general

Re: [be] Sharing notes between machines

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Sharing notes between machines
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:24:28 +0200

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 15:07 +0200, Tim Beckendorf wrote:
> The version I'm running is not -Gtk but just Bibledit 4.0. Perhaps this
> is why it didn't create the new .sql file?

Without checking the exact details, I think that this issue of
recreating the .sql file was introduced into Bibledit a bit before
version 4.0.

I remain puzzled as to why it does not recreate the .sql file once it
finds this file missing on startup.

When sharing the notes through a remote repository, this index.sql is
also needed. Without it, Bibledit(-Gtk) won't display any notes in its
interface.

Teus.