bibledit-general

Re: [be] bug in Bibledit-gtk

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] bug in Bibledit-gtk
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 10:55:27 -0500

That would be back in the Savanah system, which Teus is no longer using.
Phil

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Dan Dennison <address@hidden> wrote:
Do you have a link to the feature request or bug report? I never recall this working quite this way within the application, but only on close and restart.

It would be great if it worked the way you describe however :)

dan :)