bibledit-general

Re: [be] bug in Bibledit-gtk

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bug in Bibledit-gtk
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:33:49 +0200

Do you go to Matthew, or to Acts 1, through Ctrl-G. In that case, the
actions that you expect do not work. I cannot remember that this
scenario ever worked. What worked, and still works, is this:
Cursor is on Acts 28:1.
Move cursor to Acts 28:2 by pressing Alt-Down.
Move cursor to Acts 27 by pressing Alt-PageUp.
It will not go to verse 1, but it goes to verse 2.
It tried it in the newest version, and it works.
It also works when doing this through the navigation bar.
Teus.