bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] Only English here?

From: Thomas M. Widmann
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] Only English here?
Date: 12 Sep 2003 19:01:15 +0100

Hi,

a question to everybody here:  Although I do think the main language
here should remain English, I occasionally would like to send
something in Danish (mainly because some ideas originate in an email
conversation with somebody in Denmark or Norway).

Would it be OK to allow other languages here, or would it be better if
I create a separate mailinglist (say, bibulus-dev-nonenglish) for that
purpose?

Cheers,

Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann          Bye-bye to BibTeX: join the Bibulus project now!
address@hidden              <http://www.nongnu.org/bibulus/>