bino-list

[Bino-list] FFmpeg and Bino 3D

From: Victor Andres Vargas Oyarzo
Subject: [Bino-list] FFmpeg and Bino 3D
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:25:02 -0400

Hi, my name is Victor, first at all, congratulations, your player is very good, when i found your software on google search i saw you use ffmpeg to decode videos, it's really good, and it's works very fine.

I write you becouse a have a doubt, and i hope you can help me. I try to decode video files on 3D format from a Sony 3D TD30V camera, i want to  decode/encode those videos using side by side h264 ac3 encode as output format to watch on lg smart tv 3D.

The only way i can watch videos is using the camera to play but i want to have those video files in mp4 format to save on harddrive disk.

Please if you can help me about ffmpeg sintaxis to do that or, can you add an option on bino player to encode video files i should be nice.

Greetings