bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Missing function bongo-copy

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Missing function bongo-copy
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:31:19 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Dieter,
>
>> When I type c in a bongo library buffer or a bongo
>> playlist buffer I get:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function bongo-copy)
>
> I believe this bug was fixed a couple of days ago.
> Please update your repository and try again.
>
> Thank you for the report,
>
> --
> Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

Oops, you are right, sorry.  I thought that I was up to date, but I
had a leftover _darcs/lock file, which prevented updates, and I did
not even notice it.

There is another "wish" I have: I made myself a long playlist of
songs, which I want to hear.  Whenever I have time, I load that
playlist, find the first unplayed song, and start from there.  When I
have other things to do, I wait until the current song finishes
playing (I hate truncated songs), which means that the next song
already starts playing.  I then hit C-C C-s to stop playback, and want
to save the playlist for the next time.  But the act of typing C-s C-s
marks the current, just started song as already played. Would it be
possible not to do this?

Thanks,
--
Dieter Deyke