bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo does not stop on "Action: Stop playback"

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo does not stop on "Action: Stop playback"
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:50:05 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> I have installed a patch.
>
> Please confirm that it fixes the problem for you.

Thanks for the quick response.  But...

When I now load my playlist, and hit RETURN on the first track, only
the track name gets shown in the echo area, but nothing plays, and the
mode-line does not look like something is playing.  The cursor (point)
is still movable in the playlist buffer by the up and down arrow keys.
If I then hit RETURN a second time, emacs freezes.  C-g does not help,
emacs has to be killed from a command window.

So how do I unpull a patch with darcs?

--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden