bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Bongo does not stop on "Action: Stop playback"

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Bongo does not stop on "Action: Stop playback"
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:54:05 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Dieter Deyke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When I now load my playlist, and hit RETURN on the first track, only
>> the track name gets shown in the echo area, but nothing plays, and the
>> mode-line does not look like something is playing.  The cursor (point)
>> is still movable in the playlist buffer by the up and down arrow keys.
>> If I then hit RETURN a second time, emacs freezes.  C-g does not help,
>> emacs has to be killed from a command window.
>
> I can't reproduce this.  Does it also happen if you create a
> new playlist rather than loading an old one?

Sorry, false alarm (again).  Your patch works nicely!  My problem was
that my network server holding all the music got disconnected from the
LAN at about the same time I installed the patch.  The server is back
now, and everything is working again.

--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden