bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo in Emacs 23

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Bongo in Emacs 23
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:21:29 +0200

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

>> What's the status of this?  Do we have all needed
>> copyright assignments?

> Yes, although --- like Daniel Jensen --- I have not yet
> received any confirmation from the FSF.

Hmm, fencepost seems to be having connectivity issues, so I can't
check.

 --- fencepost.gnu.org ping statistics ---
 5 packets transmitted, 2 received, 60% packet loss, time 4008ms

I'll have a look at the copyright list tomorrow.

>> Is the manual an absolute prerequisite?

> For development repository installation, I wouldn't think so,
> but at least for the release we really should have something.

Ok.

> I haven't put any more work into it, but I would really like us
> to get started writing it.  Feel free to start working on it.

Well, as I suggested before, I think we really need to agree on the
complete structure first, then split the work between us.  This way
we can each progress at our own rhythm.