cameleon-dev

[cameleon-dev] Zoggy2 : what does it mean...

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: [cameleon-dev] Zoggy2 : what does it mean...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:21:18 +0100

Hello,

Well, i have begin to work on zoggy2. My first great exploit ( yeah,
yeah i know... i am bit "pretentieux" ) was to use .xpm in place of
hardcoded XPM data... Not a really great exploit.

So, right now, i reread the mail of Maxence :
- menus :
  - managing it ( i don't understand, it seems to work well )
  - access group ( well i understand : there is an error when trying to
    use radio_menu_item )
- notebook :
  - splitting notebook label and content ( i think it could be perfom by
    creating a pseudo widget "page" and do it exactly the same way as
    menu : you can add a special widget, which is our label ( in menu
    you can add one widget, it is the content of the widget and another
    which is the possible submenu )
- various things added by Jacques :
  - well i don't understand either... in fact i don't know what it
    covers.

So, feel free to make comment, i am working on zoggy2, it is time to
have wishlist et al.

Waiting for your comment

Regard
Sylvain