cameleon-dev

Re: [cameleon-dev] Zoggy2 : what does it mean...

From: Maxence Guesdon
Subject: Re: [cameleon-dev] Zoggy2 : what does it mean...
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:39:39 +0100

> Hello,
>
> Well, i have begin to work on zoggy2. My first great exploit ( yeah,
> yeah i know... i am bit "pretentieux" ) was to use .xpm in place of
> hardcoded XPM data... Not a really great exploit.

Someone had to do it, anyway, so thanks :-)

> So, right now, i reread the mail of Maxence :
> - menus :
>   - managing it ( i don't understand, it seems to work well )

The problem is in the generated code, IIRC the accelerator things are not
done (ataching it to the window, etc ...).

>   - access group ( well i understand : there is an error when trying to
>     use radio_menu_item )
> - notebook :
>   - splitting notebook label and content ( i think it could be perfom by
>     creating a pseudo widget "page" and do it exactly the same way as
>     menu : you can add a special widget, which is our label ( in menu
>     you can add one widget, it is the content of the widget and another
>     which is the possible submenu )

Yes, something like that.

> - various things added by Jacques :
>   - well i don't understand either... in fact i don't know what it
>     covers.

There are new properties mapped in the lablgtk2 library, but one has to
look at each widget and see what properties are not handled in zoggy.

thanks for your work,

Friendly,

Maxence