cardinal-dev

Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!

From: Phil Tomson
Subject: Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:17:40 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, David Robins wrote:

> Is this list still alive?  There's nothing in the archives
> (http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/cardinal-dev/) since September.  If not,
> where's a good place to go to talk about and perhaps help with compiling
> Ruby to Parrot?

There hasn't been a whole lot of activity, unfortunately.

Lately I've been evaluating the various Ruby parser projects that are out
there (primarily ripper and ruth) to see which would make a good fit with
Cardinal.  Also, there is apparently another parser project being done by
Bob Calco.

BTW: Has Dan defined the Parrot object system yet?  (he said at RubyConf
that it was coming soon).

> Dave
> Isa. 40:31

Phil