cardinal-dev

Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!

From: Leon Brocard
Subject: Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:11:57 +0000

Phil Tomson sent the following bits through the ether:

> Here's a question for Dan: What about eval?  Say we're running on parrot
> and someone wants to eval a string of Ruby code?  What happens?  I assume
> it has to call whatever Ruby parser we have.

If that Ruby parser happens to run in Parrot, then you have no
problem. Apart from bootstrapping it of course ;-)

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... Would you prepared if gravity reversed itself?