certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] Where to store libHLA tests?

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Where to store libHLA tests?
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:31:39 +0100

Eric,

> You may not submit (without more work) in a single dashboard
> both certi/ and applications/HLA_TestsSuite because they are
> separate CMake project.

I see. This explains why there are two dashboards. :-)

> > so I think that by using the libHLA/tests directory we lose the
> > possibility to make CTest integration.
>
> I don't think so, but may be I misunderstood what you want to do?
> If this is the case then tell us what you want to do?

Well, I have a .cc file to test some libHLA functionality and would like
to integrate it into some of the existing dashboards. Creating a new
dashboard for libHLA seems to me superfluous.

But... How about the certi/test/utility? It seems to be the directory I
was looking for. I may add a TestHLAtypes.cc there and add a new test.
This way it should automatically get integrated into the CERTI
dashboard.

Petr