certi-devel

[certi-dev] CERTI RTI compatibility

From: address@hidden
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI compatibility
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:32:55 +0100

Hello,
my name is Giovanni Geremia and I have the following problem:
I'm managing a distributed simulation that currently is using DIS to exchange
data between the different machines.
The data are graphically displayed using MAK's Plain View Display (2D) and
Stealth(3D).

We're now moving to HLA, and our plan is to use CERTI's RTI.
So my question is: is CERTI's RTI compatible with MAK's PVD and Stealth? Is it
possible to have a federation using CERTI's RTI exchanging data with MAK's RTI?

Thank you in advance for your help
 Giovanni Geremia