certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI compatibility

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI RTI compatibility
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:18:01 +0100

2009/11/12 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2009/11/12 Pierre Siron <address@hidden>:
>> I have still the code of a generic bridge federate.
>> Do you want that I send it to you ?
>
> I think we can upload the code in CERTI download area
> in may be the "old" or "beta" directory.
>
> I'll check with Pierre.

Pierre gave me the code developped by Benoit for the RTI bridge experiment.
It is downloadable here;
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/certi/old/bridge-0.8.1-withdata.tar.gz

BEWARE of the fact that this code was developed in 2003
and has never been touched nor used since.

So the code was tested with a relatively old CERTI version.
You may have to fix some configuration/compilation issues

However as Pierre  said we would be pleased to include an
updated version of this kind of tool in CERTI contrib after
it has been updated (or even rewrittten depending on your choice).

--
Erk
http://www.april.org