certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:41:48 +0200

2010/8/9 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
>> 2010/8/9 Ijperen, Jeroen van <address@hidden>:
>

>>> I can say that for RTI1516 this works correctly, and I don't think I
>>> adjusted anything for it...
>>
>> Most probably because your federation is "well-behaving" wrt the RSP service.
>> I'll try a fix for this.
>
> I did just commit a fix for this issue.
> Now we should properly handle the callbacks.
>
> Christoph would you be able to use CERTI CVS and try your test case?

I did update my fix from yesterday because it was incomplete.
Now the example (attached with CMakeLists.txt inside) is running
but fails because of a object unknown.

Frankly it looks like this example is buggy and contains races
(e.g. fed1 may finish and delete object before fed2 had a chance to run)....

So I let you try and investigate if the example is buggy or if CERTI is...

If CERTI is the culprit then I will go on :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org