certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] List of Federates

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] List of Federates
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:48:58 +0100

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

--- Quoted from Eric Noulard (Date: 15.02.2012 14:26): ---
> 2012/2/14 Jan-Patrick Osterloh <address@hidden>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> can I obtain the List of Federates (e.g. from MOM Object Class) in
>> CERTI?
> Currently with CERTI you can't.
:-(

>> I tried a call of "requestAttributeValueUpdate" for
>> HLAfederation.HLAfederationName (just as a first test), but I didn't
>> receive any update on this (I assume that there should be a
>> reflectAttributeValues callback). Is this not implemented?
> The MOM is currently NOT implemented but we (at ONERA) are working on
> the design.
> I'll try to keep the community posted with our advance, any idea,
> contribution in this area
> will be welcome as well.
Do you have any timeline for this? I would be mainly interested in
receiving information of Federation creation and destruction, as well as
information when a Federate joins or resigns. Later maybe also in Time
Progress and further status information.

From my point of view it would be nice, if it would work like this:
A federate subscribes to the MOM, and receives updates for the MOM each
time the MOM changes, i.e. a Federation is created, a Federate joins or
leaves.

If possible I would be willing to contribute, at least with testing :-)
Do you already have something to read/discuss/comment on?

Kind regards
JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden