certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:39:21 +0200

Hi Eric,

monday sounds great.
Thank you very much!

Michael

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de

Von:        Eric Noulard <address@hidden>
An:        CERTI development discussions <address@hidden>
Datum:        15.06.2012 15:28
Betreff:        Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Gesendet von:        address@hidden

2012/6/15 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> I think it may help to forward all RTIA output messages to a certain log
> file. I tried the following:
>
> // redirect std::out and std::cerr to file
>
> // get process id
> DWORD pid = GetCurrentProcessId();
> stringstream outfilename;
> outfilename << "d:\\rtia_" << pid << ".log";
>
> ofstream logfile;
> logfile.open (outfilename.str().c_str());
>
> cout.rdbuf(logfile.rdbuf());
> cerr.rdbuf(logfile.rdbuf());
>
> But unfortunately nothing seems to be dropped to this file.
> May be its because the PrettyDebug code has the following static var:
> std::ostream PrettyDebug::_defaultOutputStream(std::cerr.rdbuf());
> Is it somehow already possible to redirect the output?

We usually do redirection in the console :-(
I'll try something more usable from a programmatic point of view,
but I may not be able to do it until next monday.

What you can do on your side temporarily is to patch the
PrettyDebug constructor in order to put in the ostream corresponding
to your wanted file.

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org