certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:37:31 +0200

2012/6/26 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> Hi Eric,
>
> the file gets created with pid appended but RTIA still crashes... I have no
> clue why....

Are you sure you do not instantiate RTIambassador in two differents threads of
the same process?

> I've debugged into and it crashes in: _defaultOutputStream.rdbuf(fb);
> The filebuf seems to be opened correctly, as fb->open(...) return something
> unequal NULL..

Really sorry about that but like I said before it's currently difficult for me
to investigate such "apparently" platform specific bug.

Anyone here which is working with Windows on a daiuly basis which can try
to investigate the issue with Michael?
--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org