certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:05:27 +0200

2012/6/19 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2012/6/19 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> I'm willing to investigate that issue further on Windows 7. But before I can
>> evaluate any debug and trace messages, I need some redirection of output.
>> I tried some things today, but unfortunately failed. :-(
>
> Ok, I understand.
>
>> Hope you can provide something in the next days.
>
> I'll try something on Thursday today and tomorrow are already too busy.

I just commited a modification of PrettyDebug which should make it
possible to dump trace to file.

If you define the env var: CERTI_DEBUG_FILE to a filename,
then all trace from PrettyDebug will go to this file.

This works for me on Linux, but I did not have time to test this too much.

Could you try it?

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org