Re: [Chicken-users] How to provide csc/csi bindings for a C library?

From: Sven Hartrumpf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to provide csc/csi bindings for a C library?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:22:34 +0200 (CEST)

On 21 Oct 2002, felix <address@hidden> wrote:
> No problem. I hope I understand your problem correctly. If not,

But what about the original C library?

> BTW, What's SCOP? Looks like some socket-related code.

Do you remember that I once said to provide a bigloo-compatible
socket interface above Tony's one? I decided that even bigloo's interface
is too low-level for distributed applications.
So, I picked SCOP (http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~dmi1000/scop/)
which is IMHO a very elegant, light-weight alternative to CORBA!

I will post a binding to my SCOP C-port when it works for me.

Ciao
Sven