Re: [Chicken-users] (current-seconds) returning negative values

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (current-seconds) returning negative values
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:58:00 +0100

Am Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:33:13 -0500 hat Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> geschrieben:

Assuming that you get more than the current 29 bits (30 minus one
for negative numbers)  of precision, this will be  a good option,
as it maintains source code compatibility.

Yes, chicken's flonums cover integers of 53 bit precision.

Ps: I've been trying to subscribe to the list without success.  I
can't find any message sent to me as a result of filling the form
at http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users.

Hm. Weird. Your e-mail address is listed in the subscribers list
and administrative interface shows you as registered.
When did you subscribe?

If it still doesn't work, try to unsubcribe and subscribe again.
If that doesn't work either, drop me a note and I ask the
Savannah people.