Re: [Chicken-users] To whom it may concern: Working on TinT

From: Guillaume Germain
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] To whom it may concern: Working on TinT
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:25:33 -0500

On 2/15/06, Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Kon,

how far are you come already?  I'm very interested!

Me too :)

BTW: I haven't been able to retrieve the Termite PDF (from LtU link) and
did not find any home page in google's mess.  Any good links to Termite?

The home page should come soon, at the same time as the release, along with a blog on which I'll translate in English bits of my master's thesis.  Here's a link to the paper:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~germaing/termite.pdf

Hope we'll have the opportunity to exchange on this.

Guillaume