Re: [Chicken-users] generating chicken.pdf

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] generating chicken.pdf
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:25:46 +0200

On 15 May 2006 22:41:08 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> >
I guess the pdf generation can be done with something like:

  $ texi2dvi chicken.texi
  $ dvipdf chicken.dvi

(Some systems have texi2pdf, so the pdf file can be generated with one
command).

Yes, but that still needs tetex, right? Well I can build the distribution
on a Linux box and generate the pdf there.

One of the problems is that there are some accented chars at the
"Acknowledgements" section and texi2dvi doesn't seem to know how to
handle them.  Attached you can find a patch against the darcs head of
some minutes ago which should fix this (and fixes two small typos
too).

Grand, thanks for the fixes. I'll put them in.