Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports

From: Dan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

No s**t. I was just about to complain that the cygwin
build is broken as well because of posixunix.exports

Copying posixunix.exports to posix.exports allows one
to continue to the end.

Another problem is that after the build completes, csi
-R srfi-1 doesn't work. This happend with the latest
darcs repository, both on Cygwin and on a Blodshed
Dev-C++ (MinGW) build.

Finally, yet another problem is that without makeinfo,
the build stops early on. If I comment the first
makeinfo references in CMakeLists.txt, the build
completes, but "make install" still wants
chicken.html. Brandon, could you please fix this?

-- Dan

--- "Brandon J. Van Every" <address@hidden>