[Chicken-users] Using autoconf for a Chicken program

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Using autoconf for a Chicken program
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 02:45:53 -0500

Hi.

I am creating a small tutorial about how to use autoconf/automake to
distribute programs made with Chicken Scheme (which, while not
terribly difficult, isn't entirely obvious; the information from the
section of the automake manual on handling new file extensions[1]
wasn't very helpful, I had to do more things than it says).

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Suffixes.html#Suffixes

Anyway, here it is:

  http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/autoconf%20-%20automake

I should say that I'm just describing what worked for me (and I plan
to use as the basis for svnwiki).  Feel free to make any suggestions
you think might help improve it (or just apply them directly to the
page).

Thanks.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/