Re: [Chicken-users] cross-platform gui toolkit

From: minh thu
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] cross-platform gui toolkit
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:43:25 +0100

[snip]
> R&D is a non-issue for OpenGL windowing.  We're not going to do enough
> to get ourselves into trouble.  I'm sure Thu will cook up some event
> handling experiments, and at some point I'll try my own hand at it.

What kind of experiments?

Hi,

I think Brandon talked about the (long) mail I've send about gui api design.
But it's not intended as a Chicken community project (although I've
nothing against).
It's simply something I was thinking for a while and then Felix's gui
project appeared, so I thought I could share with you what I was
thinking.
And if it comes to be a source of ideas for Felix's project, then good !

Cheers,
thu