Re: [Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:59:03 +0900

  Yes, you can just rerun chicken-setup args. When the prompt says the egg
does not exist, that means chicken-setup was not able to find a .setup
or .egg file in the current directory. I suppose the message is
somewhat misleading, indeed.

   -Ivan

--
"Their eyes met, and his heart soared, like the price of gas before a
 long weekend." --Cornered, by Mike Baldwin