Re: [Chicken-users] Does chicken include a C compiler (ie. you don't hav

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Does chicken include a C compiler (ie. you don't have to install a seperate compiler)?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:03:37 -0400

Christian Kellermann scripsit:

> And clang/LLVM on Mac OS X and several others... LLVM and gcc are
> under test and use in the chicken community, others have been reported
> to work in the past. If you need support for a particular C compiler,
> please tell us about it.

There is not a word about clang or gcc/LLVM on the wiki, though I see it
has been supported since 4.4.0, in other words more than two years ago.
Please fix.  (I would do it, but I know nothing about these things.)

--
In politics, obedience and support      John Cowan <address@hidden>
are the same thing.  --Hannah Arendt    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan