Re: [Chicken-users] segv with stty egg

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] segv with stty egg
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 19:37:59 +0200

* Aaron Patterson <address@hidden> [120523 19:29]:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 06:55:31PM +0200, Christian Kellermann wrote:
> > Hi Aaron!
> > * Aaron Patterson <address@hidden> [120523 04:45]:
> > >
> > > I am trying to read from a tty with Chicken.  I've been messing around
> > > with the stty egg, and it seems to be segving on me.  Here is the script
> > > I'm using:
> > >
> > >   https://gist.github.com/2772939
> > >
> > > I know I'm not using the stty egg correctly, but I don't think it should
> > > be segving in this case.  Thanks!
> >
> > Hm, indeed a  crash is not nice!  Can you try  whether it also crashes
> > for you with the stty's trunk version?

My bad! I have had local modifications in my trunk's directory. I am
sorry for the confusion!

I will have a more closer look ;)

> I'd be happy to test it.  Where do I find the svn repo?  I feel new in
> the Chicken Scheme community, so I'm not sure where to locate this type
> of information.  :-)

in general you will find this egg in the svn repo here:
 https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/4/stty/trunk
user: anonymous, no password for read-only access

> Eventually, I'd like to extend the egg to support cfsetispeed and
> cfsetospeed so that I can read from a tty.

Cool!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
9 out of 10 voices in my head say, that I am crazy,
one is humming.