Re: [Chicken-users] How can I check a new build of chicken?

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How can I check a new build of chicken?
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:44:41 +0000

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:02:12AM +0100, Christian Kellermann wrote:

[text deleted]

I am in the middle of trying to get the port updated. It went pretty far and
blows up trying to find scheme.import.so which is in the plist but not in
the fake build directory. Is this still valid for 4.8.0 or does that library
no longer exist?

Thanks

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD