Re: [Chicken-users] Cross compiling with Chicken

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Cross compiling with Chicken
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:00:18 +0200

Hi Razvan,

* R??zvan Rotaru <address@hidden> [131020 17:54]:
> Or, If can't escape porting chicken to MIPS, do you have any suggestion how
> I could do that.

Grab the latest release tarball and run make. CHICKEN builds on my
64 bit mipsel box as it is. The only restriction is that the
apply-hack is not available because I haven't continued to push
down that alley, which you are welcome to try.

Please tell me, when you run into issues.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can