Re: [Chicken-users] which RxRS?

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] which RxRS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:44:13 +0100

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Giorgio Flaverli <address@hidden> wrote:
@John Cowan;

So I don't think my language was excessively harsh. You really have no idea what you're talking about advocating multiple incompatible standards and huge incomprehensible standards instead of the concise "gems" that R5RS and R4RS were. With people like you on the loose a language can be destroyed (and probably was destroyed, as it's hard to compete with Python nowadays for any language; back in 2007 there was still a a chance to focus on software, not on misguided standards).

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/20599681.jpg

--
-alex
http://unendli.ch/