[Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 05:42:45 -0200

Dear chickeneers,

I messed up a bit with the wiki design and below is a link to a sketch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki.tar.gz

The packages should be extracted and "new_wiki.html" should be opened in a browser. The file "old_wiki.html" goes for comparison with the actual design.

This involved a good deal of hackery, but my focus was on presentation - I could fix it if intended to be used. I changed the css, but also the html file. So if someone likes it, we would need to change the wiki in order to produce a little bit different html from its default syntax.

Beyond the design itself I could also redefine numbered lists so now sublists start counting from their parents number (ex.: 1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 4, 5, etc.).

The changes were based on the wiki page of an egg I intend to release soon. I'm not sure if the changes apply to all wiki pages.

I hope you like it. If you don't, please let me know how I could do a better job! Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Arthur