Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Yaroslav Tsarko
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:44:58 +0400

Arthur and all,

The screenshots you`ve provided all look well to me. The only thing I`d like to mention is the width of central part of the page - why is it so short? For 1920 display resolution it is about 1050 pixels width (about 55%) of the screen. Why don`t use more space? Let`s make it occupy, say 75% of screen width to allow more content to fit there. In the attachent you will find screenshot of Pastiche service we are using in our company - mostly for pasting logs - and due to its narrow look there is very huge horizontal scroll on it. In the attachments you will find original look of pastiche page with a very long log opened in it (pastiche-1.png) and modified version of the chicken.css where central part is made 1440px (75% of screen width) - looks much more attractive (to me, at least :) ).