Re: [Chicken-users] [Ann] New eggs: Hyperscene and Hypergiant

From: Alex Charlton
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Ann] New eggs: Hyperscene and Hypergiant
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:16:32 -0500

Hello all,

As there have been a number of reports about installation problems on OS X, I
thought I’d let people know that all of the issues that were preventing
installation (and some more) are now fixed. Even if you’re not on OS X, if you
have hypergiant installed, I strongly recommend running:

chicken-install glls noise soil hyperscene hypergiant

in order to get up-to-date.

For those of you using Homebrew, I’m afraid that you need an additional step
when installing GLFW. For some reason Homebrew renames the GLFW library name
from libglfw to libglfw3. Please rename it back or create a link with the
proper name. OS X users installing from other sources shouldn’t have this issue.

Thanks for all of the bug reports, for all of the positive feedback, and just
for trying Hypergiant out!

--
Alex