Satisfying EncodingManager

From: Patrick Doyle
Subject: Satisfying EncodingManager
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:20:34 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone tell me, what is the minimum I need to do to make
EncodingManager behave?  All I want to do is run Hello World, and
EncodingManager seems to want to do reflection for Pete's sake.

Can I just comment out a few lines of EncodingManager and just make it
work properly for Hello World?  I'd rather not delve too far into the
internals of EncodingManager if I can avoid it, as it really has nothing
to do with my project.

Thanks in advance for any pointers you can provide.

--
Patrick Doyle
address@hidden