RE: Browseable CVS

From: Eric Blake
Subject: RE: Browseable CVS
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:02:19 +0100

Thanks for the pointer to savannah, and the WebCVS repository.  The project
web pages ought to list this link.  By the way, is the patch submission
engine on savannah the preferred way to submit patches, or this list?

I think that the daily CVS tarball generated by Savannah is only available
to registered project members or admins, as I could not find any link to
one.  And the FTP link from the Savannah site is broken:

The following URL could not be retrieved:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/classpath/

Squid sent the following FTP command:

CWD classpath

and then received this reply
classpath: No such file or directory
--
Eric Blake, Elixent, Castlemead, Lwr Castle St., Bristol BS1 3AG, UK
address@hidden   tel:+44(0)117 917 5611