Re: Breaking VM integration interface

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Breaking VM integration interface
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 21:53:49 +0100

Hi John,

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 08:24:11PM +0000, John Leuner wrote:
> > Note that getPrimitiveClass() is not currently documented in our VM
> > Integration Guide. So I will make sure to document and integrate the
> > VMClassLoader.getPrimitiveClass() change tomorrow and try to make the
> > changes to the KissMe VM to make sure it actually works.
>
> This change looks like it will be easy to accommodate in kissme.

Yes, I have been reading the sources today and it seems I just have
to remove some method calls to get it working.

> I didn't have time this week to do any testing on the new CVS code, but I
>  will try do some testing tonight.
Please note that when you do a clean checkout there is still the
missing jni_md.h file which makes it impossible to compile.

Stuff to read:
    <http://www.toad.com/gnu/whatswrong.html>
  What's Wrong with Copy Protection, by John Gilmore