Re: jdiff.sh (BETA)

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: jdiff.sh (BETA)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:46:55 +0200

> *  Handles interfaces correctly ... Give me some help here; When
> you have a public interface do all the methods-fields default to
> "public"? I always explicitly declare them "public", but that's not
> the case in eg. java.net.SocketOptions (is that a valid
> declaration?) (Thanks Michael)

I found this on the net:

"Member declarations in an interface disallow the use of some
declaration modifiers; you cannot use transient, volatile, or
synchronized in a member declaration in an interface. Also, you may
not use the private and protected specifiers when declaring members
of an interface."

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/interpack/createinterface.html

I think this implicitely means they are public.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/
GPG-key: http://konqueror.dyndns.org/~mkoch/michael.gpg