Re: Updates to GNU Classpath port of JRVM

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Updates to GNU Classpath port of JRVM
Date: 15 Oct 2002 20:47:12 -0400

John Leuner <address@hidden> writes:

> I've updated the files necessary to get a working bootimage out of JRVM
> 2.1.1 (latest CVS) and GNU Classpath (latest CVS) at:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~jewel//jikes/jikesport/2.1.1CVS/port.html

John, what prevents us from incorporating the necessary changes into
Classpath CVS?  I'll assume we're talking a compilation/packaging
issue until I get more time to look at this.

> I'm also looking for someone to host an 'autobuilder' and perhaps run
> nightly regression tests (starting with mauve and maybe others).

I'm looking to do the same for Kissme, maybe others if they work with
Classpath CVS.  I'll let the list know when I've done Kissme and
getting the other one in there shouldn't be difficult.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>