Re: I wish to help

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: I wish to help
Date: 05 Nov 2002 00:47:14 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 00:37, Brian Jones wrote:
> Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > It is a pity we weren't able to clarify the license enough back in
> > January when Etienne Gagnon was pushing for this so that we could
> > accept his contributions.
>
> Etienne is a contributing member of GNU Classpath, paperwork and CVS
> access and everything.  ;)

Sorry, I wasn't clear here. I meant that during that time I did contact
Chris about the upcoming license change/clarification and I had hoped
that this was enough to also persuade Acunia from contributing. I did
get some encouraging email from Chris. But I should have triple checked
that this clarification was enough for them to contribute to GNU
Classpath. I just wish that I had taken some more time back then hashing
out all the issues that they had with the current copyright statement
that we are using.