RE: java.lang.Class patches

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: java.lang.Class patches
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:42:27 +0200

Hi,

I really like this change and I have a few comments:

- Please move forName(String) to VMClass, some VMs might be able to get
the caller's ClassLoader in a more efficient way.
- Same goes for isArray(), getting the class name can potentially be an
expensive operation.
- getSigners() should return a clone of the signers array.
- internalGetMethods() should not return overridden virtual methods
multiple times, see attached file for what I think is a correct
implementation

Regards,
Jeroen