Re: Revolution Action (was: Re: [Little Off Topic] Revolution ison ; ))

From: Chris Gray
Subject: Re: Revolution Action (was: Re: [Little Off Topic] Revolution ison ; ))
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:14:54 +0100

On Saturday 13 December 2003 12:52, Mark Wielaard wrote:

> Make sure that you try to contact the organization about your plans.
> http://www.fosdem.org/2004/index/contact/

Peter Vandenabeele is the one to whom I have been talking, and who added Java
topics to the Embedded room. He's also a very busy man (as are probably most
of the other volunteer organisers).

I think the developer room is a great idea, and I expect the organisers will
be receptive.

Best wishes

--
Chris Gray                                  /k/ Embedded Java Solutions
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi              http://www.kiffer.be/k/