What about 0.10? (Sunday rc1 - Monday evening 0.10 snapshot release?)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: What about 0.10? (Sunday rc1 - Monday evening 0.10 snapshot release?)
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:08:15 +0200

Hi all,

Sorry, I got a bit distracted by the URL(StreamHandler) business.
Getting Eclipse 3.0 starting up under 0.10 seemed like a good goal
though for the release. This does mean that I didn't look at Andrew his
ObjectStream fixes or thought more about the ResourceBundle classloader
things. Lets postpone those till after 0.10. I also haven't looked at
Jeroen his patch proposals. Should they go in?

My idea now is to get the enable-protable-native-sync property patch
from Steven in and these last few URL fixlets and then make a release
candidate.

But I have some troubles with Savannah which prevents me from checking
in and it is such nice weather outside that I decided to take the day
off from hacking.

Tomorrow I will do the 0.10-rc1 and if that works out for everybody then
we do the real 0.10 snapshot release on Monday (evening).

Hope that works out for others, if not, please yell. It is just a
snapshot release, if necessary we can put it off a couple of days, but
the next one will be in two months again so the postponed fixes will get
in soon.