Cleaning up Savannah (a bit)

From: Sven de Marothy
Subject: Cleaning up Savannah (a bit)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 05:56:44 +0200

Hi,
I guess you all know we've got a Task list and a Patches list on
Savannah. Both of these have been used somewhat sporadically in the
past, and the follow-up hasn't been so good.

I'd like to clean it up a bit and close all bugs and patches prior to
Jan 1, 2005, since they're probably not relevant nor followed anymore.
Anyone against?

At the same time, we *REALLY* need to get this Task-list stuff
homogenized. At the moment, we've got the "Tasks" page on the Classpath
homepage, the Savannah tasks tracker, and the mediation wiki.

Perhaps we should move the remaining current items from the Savannah
tracker (Audrius' CORBA stuff, mostly) to the wiki, and close the
Savannah tracker completely and kill the task-list on the homepage, and
just have the mediation Wiki?
(http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathOpenTasks)

And link to it from the main page, of course.

Anyone against?
--
Sven de Marothy <address@hidden>